-

Nov 25, 2006

Novel Changes may be in order.


I've been thinking of changing my novel into a novella or even a series of short stories. This is a serious decision. Reading up on characters and plot has lead me in this direction. My main character is based a little too much on ME. Everyone says NOT to do this. The realization of my mistake has brought with it a huge rush of depression and great doubts. Do all authors feel this way? I've been sick with this horrid cold for over a week and I wonder if my brain is just too muddled to make a decision right now.

Oh, and my blog went wacky on me yesterday. So life is kindy screwy right now. I think I'll just go back to bed.

Technorati Tags:, , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I will update your link. Sorry you are not feeling well. Take care.

keed said...

you gotta do what you gotta do.

Pamela J Weatherill said...

Yes ... we all feel this way from time to time ... once your work through it though something even better will come ...