-

Oct 10, 2006

Linking to other writers and blogs



I've been doing my fair share of blog reading. Yep, I'm guilty. I comment on some. I'm not shy about using my identity on the web. After all, I don't expect anyone showing up at my doorstep. I haven't exactly given out my home address. I don't give out my last name and I'm polite. I believe in politeness.

Recently, I've noticed I have a few readers. I'm not even sure Google has me listed yet. (crosses fingers and wishes on every available star) I'm hoping some of you will want to LINK to my site. I've added a new widget. Go down the left side, below the Blogs I read and you will see a box where you can add your site. I will Gladly go to your site and read what you have to say. Most likely I will add you to my links and we will have increased both of our readerships.

By the way, I did have someone send me a note about the colors so I made yet another change. I hope this makes things a bit easier on the eyes. It is weird for me to get used to the links all being on the left now.

Did you know that Barbara Streisand used the F word at her concert last night? Apparently a proffessional heckler really laid it on thick about Bush and she dropped the word at him cuz' she was in the middle of a song and he hit a nerve. Here's the story!
She's on tour and she had an impersonator do a skit. I saw a bit of it on the news a few days ago, it was hilarious. Someone didn't think it was funny and she said, "Shut the (expletive) up!" drawing wild applause. "Shut up if you can't take a joke!" (direct quote from MSN News)
Oh, only Barbara.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the new look!