-

Oct 27, 2006

Move to new Domain Imminent....

I have been plugging away! Yep. Building a new site is hard work. I must admit, HTML is not the easiest thing in the world. What does it mean? It means Hyper Text Markup Language. Oh, and the choices you have to make! I could have just picked a template and thrown together a site. But, I'm not that easy to please. I like things MY way. I'm plugging away at it. Fairly soon I will have it ready and then I will launch it and make a big deal about it. For now, I am spending about 16 hours a day working on it.

2 Comments:

Marianne Arkins said...

Hi! I got your email on my website, and thought I'd come visit... good luck getting your site up and running. It's not the easiest thing to do, but it's worth it.

Take care and good luck again.

Anonymous said...

Good luck., I can't wait to see your new site.