-

Nov 23, 2006

My house smells good today!

I'll give you a big hint...I'm not cooking. I will be eating a great meal though. Lucky me. My caregiver has had the turkey cooking for several hours now and it smells like we will be eating soon. She just put the rolls in the oven. Her homemade rolls are so mouthwatering I am ditching the diabetic diet today and going all out. Yep, that means pumpkin pie, pecan pie, mashed potatoes, gravy, yams and the whole mess of fixins.

It is Thanksgiving. I have earned the right to cheat on this special day. I've been so good. I've lost a bunch of weight over the past two months.
So, enjoy your holiday. If you live somewhere that it is celebrated.
Oh, I hear the baloons at the Macy's parade were a bit bothered by the wind and had to fly fairly low. Sounds dangerous to me.

Technorati Tags:,

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!

In South Africa we don't celebrate thanksgiving, and I'm glad about this for one reason only - one less day of eating temptations!

I'm trying to stick to a healthy eating plan, and so far its working!!

Hope you enjoyed all the treats ;)