-

Dec 18, 2006

I took a tumble.

Yep, I'm a klutz. I fell down and couldn't get up. It wasn't funny. I'll be out of commission for a while. (picture me right now with an ankle the size of a cantaloupe) I'm sitting in my recliner with my foot propped on two pillows, in complete agony. Pain pills are NOT HELPING!!!

The only bright side to the picture is that my son is home for Christmas so I am one very happy camper. He flew in last night. Apparently Unlce Sam can only spare him for one measly week so he has to go back before Christmas day but I'll take what I can get. In the meantime, we are laughing at old jokes and he loves the babies. (I'm not sure he likes the noise level)
Jaden just adores him. He bounced up onto his lap and shouted ---Unlce Maffyoooooooo.
I've been showing him the pictures of Matthew on the walls for a couple of months now getting him prepared for the visit.

Matthew came home with gifts for everyone. He even had a fuzzy bone for the dog. The crazy thing... it didn't have a squeaky in it. Instead, it barked when you squeezed it. Boo Boo has been carrying it around the house all afternoon.
That's my son for ya! He even got a present for the dog. (smile)

2 Comments:

Stacie Penney said...

Kay--Thanks for the link!
(And I agree with the Blogger post. I'm so hating this transition.)

Stacie from Raspberry Latte

Anonymous said...

take care. I have been out of commision due to a terrible storm in Seattle. Be well, my friend, and Merry Christmas.