-

Dec 23, 2006

My Christmas was TODAY

Stayed up till 2 am putting together a train for a toddler. Needless to say my eyes have been begging to close all day. The look on my grandson's face was priceless. His eyes were HUGE and his mouth dropped open as he said, "Oh choo choo" He didn't even want to open most of the rest of the presents. He played with the train set until the train started to slow down. Then he got out his adorable blow up punching gloves and proceeded to go around "bopping everyone" as they started drifting off in their chairs.

My son loved his sweaters and PSP handheld game with case and games. My daughter got hand made jewelry, scrapbooks of the babies, and clothes for job interviews. I got a new laptop from Dell. (woooooooooo hoooooooooooooo), a fabulous sweater and jeans which are 2 sizes smaller than last year due to my dieting.

I also got some great software and graphics manipulation software and a new thesaurus. Dana got porcelain clay, a new laptop, a world radio and tee shirts.

I cannot believe I didn't get a clock radio (even though I begged for one) I didn't get the new Holly Lisle book and the writing program I wanted. Oh well. No such thing as a perfect holiday.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, and have fun with the new laptop!