-

Dec 4, 2006

Reading, Writing and Snow.

Where Things Stand :
  1. I put the novel on the back burner and have been doing some ghostwriting.
  2. If anyone ever asks me to write 20 keyword articles on one subject again...
    remind me to SAY No. (or just shoot myself and put myself out of misery fast)
  3. I've been reading more aricles, ebooks and resources on "how to" write, flesh out characters, plot and get writing accomplished.... Funny thing. I'm not writing much.
  4. I need to snap out of this Depression. (the pills aren't working)
  5. Ick, I have a colonoscopy on Thursday. More information than you wanted eh?

Anyone else feel like a snowball fight?
I wanna go Christmas shopping. Kinda hard to do when you have less than $63 to your name.
Humbug.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there, my friend. I'm just pulling out of a long, dark funk and I know what you speak of--especially the "flat broke" part. Just remember that you are not alone, and better times are coming. Good luck witht he colonoscopy.