-

Apr 29, 2007

Yes... I vanished into thin air.

Sometimes things happen in life.
I've been writing... reading and dealing with everyday life. I just got busy and forgot about this blog for a while.
I'm still around.
As a matter of fact, I'm probably ignoring this blog cuz I am revising.
My Sister Has AIDS should be on the shelves by late October.
The next in the series...the one I am working on now... called My Mother Has Lupus will follow (sometime next year)
My psychological thriller is on the back burner for now while I concentrate on getting through illustrations with a dear friend who is doing all the art for the two books mentioned above.

Life is okay...not great...not super...but okay.

Hope yours is too.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

good blog :) I comming here from mybloglog

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....