-

Mar 6, 2007

Hair Removal The Gentle Way

We all have a friend who has a nightmare story about hair removal. Some people shudder at the thought of shaving or waxing their legs. I remember a day about five years back when I tried a product I'd seen advertised on televison. You've probably seen the commercials. They spread this goo on a guy with a hairy chest, take out a white towel and wipe away the hair. I was convinced. I bought the package.

I should have known it wouldn't work. I have fair skin and red hair. The hair on my legs isn't course so I figured I could go with the shortest time setting. I followed all the directions and not one single hair came off on my cloth when the time was up. I tried again and again. Five minutes later a few tiny hairs came off. The area I really needed help with was under my chin. I had about seven hairs that grew in under my chin and would get long. I didn't want to cut them so I tried the product. No luck at all. Two of my friends tried the product as well and found it just as useless as me.

I found a gentle way to remove unwanted hair. I went online, did my research and found the absolute best company; Natural Well Being.
I ordered Hair No More and found out it is one of the best products I have ever used. Yes, it is a little more expensive than what you buy at the local store, but it is worth every penny. It smells great, which you never find in a hair removal product. It doesn't itch or feel funny when you apply it. You can use it on your face, underarms, legs, bikini area or anywhere you want to get rid of unwanted hair. It is so gentle. It doesn't leave you with bumps or uncomfortable skin.

The next time you need to look great in that little black dress or wear a bikini make sure you reach for your Hair no More or one of the other great products for gentle hair removal available at Natural Well Being. They also have wax strips ( I tried those too) and products for ingrown hairs, and hair removal creams.
What more could a girl want?
For more information about these products go here:Home electrolysis

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, my friend. I hope you are doing well, just checking in.