-

Dec 2, 2006

A litte Meme today



What is your occupation? Writer-former teacher- Disabled-mom- grandmother-enough??
2. What color are your socks right now? white
3. What are you listening to right now? the washing machine
4. What was the last thing that you ate? a mint
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Heck no. I might hurt someone.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Blue My grandsons fave and mine!!
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My foster daughter.
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I swiped it! (shhh, don't tell)
9. How old are you today? 44 and still kickin'
10. Favorite drink? Good ole fashioned water
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? Chiefs Football
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Ewww-- don't have to do that. I'm a redhead.
13. Pets? yep, adorable doggie.
14. Favorite food? Chicken Alfredo
15. What was the last movie you watched? You, Me and Dupree.
16. What was the last book you read? I just started "Bad Idea" (won it online)
17. What do you do to vent anger? Stop talking
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? Lego's
19. What is your favorite season, fall or spring? Spring
20. Hugs or kisses? Hugs
21. Cherries or blueberries? Cherries I guess.
22. Do you want your friends to blog you back? I guess.
23. Who is most likely to respond? Beth Ann
24. Who is least likely to respond? I dunno.
25. Living arrangements? Uhhhh a house--
26. When was the last time you cried? While watching Brokeback Mountain.
27. What is on the floor of your closet? a whole lot of boxes and stuff
28. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? Lorrie
29. If there was a fire in your house what would you take with you? my grandson, my laptop, my dog.
30. Favorite smells? Chocolate.
31. What inspires you? words, art. love.
32. What are you afraid of? not much.
33. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? plain...or with cheese.
34. Favorite dog breed? Poms, like mine.
35. Number of keys on your key ring? 1, to my house. I cannot drive.
36. How many years at your current job? 7
37. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
38. How many states have you lived in? 4 I think,
39. Favorite holidays? Thanksgiving.
40. Ever driven a Motorcycle or heavy machinery? nope

Technorati Tags:, ,

0 Comments: